Monday, January 10, 2011

Metric-ulous.


Metric - Gold Guns Girls

I remember when we were gambling to win
Everybody else said better luck next time
I don't wanna bend like the bad girls bend
I just wanna be your friend, is it ever gonna be enough?



Metric - Sick Muse

Watch out, Cupid stuck me with a sickness
Pull your little arrows out and let me live my life
The one I better lead, all the blinds are fantasies



Metric - Help, I'm Alive

Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer
Hard to be soft, tough to be tender
Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train



Metric - Gimme Sympathy

Don't go, stay with the all-unknown
Stay away from the hooks
All the chances we took
We're so close to something better left unknown
We're so close to something better left unknown


So what if they've appeared on the soundtrack of Twilight. They were already hella good before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment