Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bang you're dead dead, alouette, here's your silhouette.

Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang

I love this guy! Post-modern funk infused with R&B, pop, big band and whatever sounds good. I've heard this song a really long time ago and have always wanted to download it. But I didn't know who sang it or what was the title of the song. I only knew the 'bang bang'. So I Youtubed and tada! I should've known Mark Ronson was the genius behind this. Found myself tapping to the beat a few seconds into the song.


Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse - Valerie

Found this great remix. I sense a Jamaican vibe. Nice.



Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg & Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee

And this is my favourite! Love the clinking glasses in the background. And the synth bass is cool. Listen now. Please and thankyou (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment