Sunday, October 31, 2010

I love my daily soundtrack.


You know. Sometimes I just get so sick of skipping multiple songs before getting a song I actually like. So. I decided to make a supercharged playlist with only songs that I NEVER EVER get bored listening to. Gets me going everyday. Loves it. I don't even need a big a$$ iPod for this. Heh. 

Disclaimer: Some stuff are new, some real old, some may be a little on the commercial side, but who cares I just like my music.

1. Tonight - Alex Band

2. Letters from the Sky - Civil Twilight

3. Rocketeer - Far East Movement

4. Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy

5. Vienna - The Fray

6. I'll Do Better - Jarrod Gorbel
7. Pretty Eyes - Jason Reeves

8. Angel - Kate Voegele

9. Naive - The Kooks

10. How - Maroon 5

11. Animal - Neon Trees

12. Stop & Stare - OneRepublic
13. Let The Flames Begin - Paramore

14. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

15. Fortress- Pinback
16. Zombie - The Pretty Reckless

17. When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney

18. Fall For Anything - The Script

19. I'm in Here - Sia
20. Bloodstream - Stateless

21. Re-offender - Travis

22. Stay Away - The Honorary Title

23. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low

24. Makeup Smeared Eyes - Automatic Loveletter

And finally,
25. Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis


Photobucket
Hope music makes your day as much as it makes mine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment