Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The other day I found Anya Marina's cover of T.I.'s Whatever You Like. On Myspace. Yeah, I just get a thrill finding random songs like that. After streaming it for a few seconds, my sister comes in and announces that she knows the song! How random. I ask her how. I mean, how would an 11 year old come across a song about sex, jets and booze??? So. Surprise, surprise. She won't tell. Kids and their secrets. Anyway, after some probing, found out the song was first played on an episode of Gossip Girl. Which she watched. Before I banned her from watching (long story). A little more googling and whaddayaknow. It was featured in the threesome scene?! The odd part is she remembers stuff like that. Fascinating.

Loved her song Satellite Heart from the New Moon soundtrack (one of the better ones actually) But from this video, she kinda freaks me out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment