Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Oh My.

Four months left till doomsday. 
Say waht? Not another doomsday? I thought that was over a loooong time ago. 

Nah, I'm kidding. Sounds more dramatic if I call it that, anyway. The start of Uni! The dawn of a new era, the beginning of a new chapter in my life, etc etc. Ish, I have way too many corny lines in my system. My mom was all 'Wow, I finally have a daughter in university! So old already, blah blah blah' Heh, adults. (no I would prefer not to be labeled as an adult just yet as I'm technically still a teen, hello) It's a peculiar feeling, this bubbling excitement to return to school. It's like I feel kinda bored staying at home slacking away (not that I don't enjoy it) and would rather do something more productive (read: study) (my nerdy roots kick in, so waht?) But. I also don't want to leave this lovely home of mine that soon. No more indian food, Wii nights, Gurney outings, green tea ice cream! These are the little things that make me go Man, I miss that place. I probably won't get to stay here for almost a year, ever again. OMG sad thoughts go away.

Happy thoughts, now. I found so much new music online! Why have I not heard of Meg&Dia, The Academy Is, Julian Perretta, Neon Trees! I've seriously been living under a heavy, noise cancelling rock. Period. I've died and gone to music heaven (ouch, there goes another corny line) From now on, I shall not have any commercial radio music in my library. Not that I don't like them. Of course, they release catchy tunes that go straight to no. 1 and get stuck in your head forever. But you get enough of them on the radio already, isn't that right? Plus I wouldn't feel that bad if some big artist comes to Malaysia for a concert. Come on, they're already major superstars! They've got enough moolah to feed a third world country, I'm sure. More power to the new up and coming bands! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment