Saturday, May 11, 2013

And you can't cross the line, but you can't stop trying


Phoenix - SOS in Bel Air

I couldn't seem to find any 'music only' videos, guess the copyright thing is quite an issue for Phoenix. So the best I could find was this live video of them performing my favourite off the album, 'SOS in Bel Air'. Watch in HD people :)

I've listened to the entire Phoenix album, and I must say that they have impressed me with their fancy lyrics. Seriously, who gets away with lyrics like these:


And you can't cross the line
But you can't stop trying
Alone, alone, alone
Crystal or Bamboo?
Voyager Canoe
Do you need another one?
Someone to talk to?



Jokes aside, this album is pretty kick-ass. Love all the synthesizers and loud euphoric choruses. Perfect soundtrack to liven up a dull day.

No comments:

Post a Comment