Thursday, March 3, 2011

I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around.


Atomic Tom - Don't You Want Me


I absolutely loved the video. It's for the movie Take Me Home Tonight starring you guessed it, Topher Grace (love him) aka Eric Foreman and Anna Faris. I know Glee did a cover of it in its most recent episode, which was great, loved the duet between Rachel and Blaine. They should sing together more, Raine owns Finchel. Hands down. Won't spoil the story for you guys though. One of the best episodes of the season, up there with the Valentine's Day episode. Okay, I should stop gleeking out. Anyways I happened to find this cover of the song which is pretty good too. Features the actors from the movie itself!


Wanna watch the original version by Human League? Here you go.

Now I gotta get myself one of them sweatshirts with the rainbow, thunderstorm, and sparkle blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment