Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why do I do the things I do? I'd tell you if I knew.


Wham - Everything She Wants. Been listening to songs from the 80s. Think they had better songwriters those days. Our parents were so darn lucky, come to think of it. Heh. I mean, come on. This song is already almost two decades old but I still love it. 2 million people on Youtube love it. Plus, George Michael has the voice. No one sings it like he does.

Another classic that's been replaying non-stop in my head - Spandau Ballet's True.


I saw this on Skins and remembered how my mom used to blast this when I was younger. Brought back loads of childhood memories. Mixed tapes. Michael Jackson. Waiting for the music videos to appear on TV.

The Skins' version with the Britain Ukelele Orchestra. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment