Thursday, September 30, 2010

You know I really used to hate alternative music. Coldplay, Nirvana, Travis and all that. Yeah, go ahead haters. You can throw whichever fruit you want in my direction. I deserve it. 

Mainstream used to be my cup of tea. All that pop crap you hear on the radio. I can listen to those insanely addictive pop anthems over and over again. That was THEN. 

Now, I don't even listen to the radio anymore. Rap and autotune. The two must haves for songs to even claim a spot on the Billboard Top 100. Sad, isn't it. 

I want real music. It's great that shows have awesome soundtracks. I salute music supervisors/directors. Well, except maybe for Glee. Heh. They need to tweak their song choices a little. Anyways, now I get most of my new stuff from shows. Google and I have became the best of friends. :P

Sia-I'm in Here

No comments:

Post a Comment