Thursday, November 20, 2008

My. It's been a while since I heard some good music. And I came across this.


Forgotten how much I used to love them. Especially this song. Classic pop stuff.

Though NLT's still pretty awesome. In my opinion. Wee another song just leaked and it's real good. =) Too bad their album's not out yet. Yeah that's right. They have only released three official singles so far. Or two. LOL. So many songs have leaked I'm not sure which ones were official. Anyway if they ever come to Sg/Msia I'm so there. They sing well AND dance well. LIVE.


Oh yeah. Finally watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Whoa. That was a mouthful. Not bad. But I felt too many things were left out in the movie. Like Bridget's relationship with her archaeology professor. What's up with that? I mean, it was quite a big deal in the book. And they omitted Eric too. So many loopholes. My sisters were constantly referring to Bridget as Serena. Haha. Carmen looked better in this one though. Her Ugly Betty stint must have made her learn how not to be ugly. LOL. Tibby is well, Tibby. Exactly how I imagined her to be. I love her hair colour though. And Lena? Right out of the book. Beautiful, shy, romantic. I actually thought the movie was like one long One Tree Hill episode. Filled with substance. The actors still fare better on TV. Overall, 7/10.

1 comment:

  1. OMG ! I so wanna watch the sisterhood of the tarveling pants 1 & 2 too !!!!

    ReplyDelete